Saturday, February 04, 2006

For those of you on the edges of your respective seats. . .

The TV tuner works!!

Mary would be so proud of me. I wish I could call her.

**I realize that she's probably not Mary anymore--no doubt they rotate designations like secret agents.**

My budding confidence even allowed me to leave the computer open long enough to pick out all the cat hairs. You always hear about the inevitability and indestructibility of the cockroach, but here's a lovely irony of cat ownership: Cockroaches don't like houses with cats in them, but the only matter in the universe more aggressive and ineradicable than roaches is cat hair. Since I'm terrified of cockroaches and only driven to (more) cursing by cat hair, I'm willing to accept the trade-off, but damn that stuff is everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes