Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New episodes! Woo!

I still love Judge Judy.

Yes, season 11 has arrived. And she still rules.

Today my husband and I got the giggles and had to pause the DVR (ah, glorious, life giving technology) because the defendant in one of Judge Judy's cases was titled by the announcer simply (and portentiously) as "bar patron." Litigants are generally identified by Mr. Official Judge Judy Show Announcer according to profession, as in "dog groomer Jane Jones," or through something related to the case, such as "car owner Bob Schnitzer."

This dude gets "bar patron Joe Blow," which we effortlessly translated as "Drunkass Motherfucker Who Is Going To Lose This Case."

We were right.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Rees said...

Ha! No way. I stand proud before the world and declare myself "Judge Judy Fan."

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Those judge shows are hilarious. Well, we thought so until my mom's cousin ended up on one and Judge Joe Brown put her in her place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes