Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ah, sweet schadenfreude...

Damn, this is some funny shit.

HERE are some details of the pre-nup.

And, of course we should all check out Trent's take on the situation.

You may be wondering why I care. I don't think I even know any of Britney's songs; I was already too old to hear pop tunes by the time she got famous. But for some reason her marriage to this utter, irredeemable douchebag caught my attention. It was so perverse and bizarre. What can I say? I'm a rubbernecker.

Everyone calling him "Fed-EX" today has been cracking me up as well.

5 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

30,000 a month for any amount of time is pretty damn sweet. I don't think any man capable of supporting himself needs to take one dime from a woman. The same goes the other way, if kids aren't involved. My two cents.

Watching them diverts me from my own trainwreck marriage. Or perhaps it is more like a four-wheeler wreck.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger CrankyProf said...

I think they BOTH need to be scrubbed down with lye and exiled to -- damn. I can;t think of anylace that deserves them.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Scarlet said...

Bwahahahhaha that MSNBC article was as funny.

Thanks for the linkage..

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Maven said...

Wannabe rapper can now sell his CDs out of the trunk of his Ferrari

PRICELESS!!!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger اخبار المملكة said...

شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بأبها
شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بجدة
 شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بنجران
شركة جلي بلاط و رخام مكة
شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بالطائف
شركة جلي بلاط و رخام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف مسابح بابها
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالطائف

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes