Monday, February 19, 2007

Him fired she.


This week on The Apprentice:

You know, Donald fucking Trump is not someone I expect to be unfamiliar with first person pronouns, so why is it that he can't use them correctly? Why, in the midst of loathing him for many, many other reasons, must I be tormented further by his saying "You'll join Don and I..."?

Hey, dumbass? Would you say "You'll join *I* for dinner"? No, right? Because it's ME. Me, me, MEEEEEEEEEE.

When I think that I spend my days educating our future for peanuts and that stupid bastard made more money by appearing for ten minutes on television and mangling the English language than I'll make in my whole life...it makes me want to get myself a Guy Fawkes mask.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger StickyKeys said...

Yeah, expecting anything out of the Donald is pretty iffy at best and that doesn't even begin to start with grammar.

LOL @ the Guy Fawkes reference. Love it.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

donald rump represents everthing right about amerca today. i gotta get one of those masks....

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger The Other Girl said...

It's the misuse of reflexives that gets on my nerves. "Who was at home?" "It was myself and my husband." "Really? Does himself have a Strunk & White you can leaf through?" (But, really, I don't care all that much because I'm grammatically lazy a lot of the time too.)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jen said...

All the things there are to hate about Donald Trump and this is what you pick? I kid of course, any reason for hating Trump is a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes