Thursday, April 20, 2006

Biggest Bitch on Earth? You make the call.

I believe we have a Biggest Bitch Alive awardee. No, it isn't me, though it's an honor just to be nominated. It's not even Judge Judy, may she live and rule forever. It's the plaintiff in the case below.

Video is just over four minutes, thanks to my mad video editing skillz. I cut a commercial out of the middle, but I'm so slick with the software you probably won't even be able to find the splice. Seamless!

You tell me if there could be a nastier more hateful bitch than this one:

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh holy shit! I can't believe that girl! Sheesh! My mom would have knocked me out cold if I would have pulled a stunt like that *shakes head*

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Your Mother said...

Holy shit! If that was my daughter, I'd push her off a cliff. Okay, maybe not, but still...damn!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Rees said...

Isn't she glorious? 100% interest. Why not just demand a pound of flesh already?

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, another refugee from the Republik of Dumbfuckistan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes