Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fox News Attacks Freethought Radio

I can't even get angry about this it's so hysterical. It just made me laugh. I had no idea the production values for Fox News were so abysmal, for one thing, but my favorite part is how they act like they've never heard of this wacky idea of not believing in gods. Atheists are the new Bigfoot to Fox correspondents, I guess.

I've been listening to the podcast of Freethought Radio for months, by the way, and it's a fine show. There are better produced and paced podcasts--like The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe, which is brilliant--but Annie Laurie Gaylor, in particular, boasts a stellar resume as a rights activist and she and husband Dan Barker continue to commit themselves to protecting Americans from church-state separation encroachment and do an impressive job of it. And they seem like really nice people. This pearl clutching "news" report is silly and embarrassing as well as unprofessional.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered SGU recently & love it. Will have to discover freethought radio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes