Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The nerve!

So I haven't been able to post for awhile, in part because work is back with a vengeance and I've been hellishly busy. ALSO alienating me from my beloved rant vehicle, however, is the all-out banning of forums and blogs on our school's network. I have no idea what happened there, except that students periodically post something deeply moronic on their blogs and get in trouble at school. I'm assuming this ban stems from such.

What really sucks for me (and, I flatter myself, for you) is that I often blog while eating lunch at my desk, and that option is now gone. As is my ability to read YOUR blogs while eating lunch at my desk. I'm pretty bummed.

I'll do my best at home. In the meantime, pity me, friends.

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sassy Pants said...

Well that blows chunks - as the kids used to say in my day, or something.

Bolucks (bolux?)! I send my pity.

It almost makes me want to curse in this here comment simply to make it worthwhile for banishment. Fuck! Cock! Asshole! There I did it! Ban away! : )

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, I have it~wouldn't miss it for nuthin'.

Just about everything interesting, including my Yahoo Mail, is blocked on our computers by our gun-dealing Nazi comp admin.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be tempting to spend a lot of time uselessly spinning my wheels, coming up with proof about a) how deeply non-First-Amendment that might possibly be, and b) how useless, because the kids will find SOMETHING else to do that will get right up in the administration's grill. And more power to 'em, sez I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes