Thursday, March 02, 2006

Are you a budding serial killer? (Like you'd tell me.)

I have no idea if this is true, but I like it either way so I didn't bother to check Snopes.

Read the question below, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer.)


SCROLL DOWN.








Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay. i have to confess i cheated. i don't like brain puzzles so i skipped to the end and read the answer. went wow that person was a sick wacko. but then i came back a while later and read the whole thing. my answer here probably doesnt count anymore but heregoes: putting myself in her shoes, if it had been me and i met my dream no matter where and i let it slip away for want of just asking a question or two, i would have blamed myself for being stupid and made me eat all the crappy cold leftovers in the fridge instead of tossing them out when they look so unappetzing and cooking something both frozen and fresh like i do when i'm content. this would go on till i got over it as i usually do (whoops, a slip), then i'd go back to being nice to me and go back to wondering where, oh where is that slight nudge that helps things move when i need it most? love is rocket science. hope this doenst sound weird....

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's easy. she fakes her own death and has an open casket funeral. when he comes by to pay respects, she reaches out and grabs him, frenches him, and gets his phone number. they live happily everafter in a little house at the end of tim burton street.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo, huh. What does it mean if I came up with some sort of trick-questiony answer that was totally wrong, then immediately smacked myself on the forehead and said, "Ooooo, of COURSE!"?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Rees said...

Heh, Lu. I kind of did the same thing. I mean, yeah, it makes sense, right? Not in any moral universe, obviously, but the question isn't a trick. It's the kind of thing Gil Grissom would figure out.

I've never even hit anyone. Sometimes I feel like I missed out on something with that, but I'm way too old for fisticuffs now. I'd totally throw out my bad shoulder with the punch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes