Monday, February 20, 2006

Return of the Ass

Remember when I said this?

Did I call it, or what?

I'm sure you've heard by now about that fool Gumbel shooting his mouth off concerning how the Winter Olympics suck because there aren't enough black people.

I'm not sure what he even means by that. If he were stating an opinion about aesthetics, like maybe that white people are too hard to see in the snow or something, I would think it was weird, but whatever. He seems, though, to be saying that black people are better natural athletes than white people, and thus more exciting to watch in athletic competition, to which I respond:

1) Do you really want to bring that sentiment back into the public consciousness?

2) Are white and black the only possible kinds of people now? Or does Bryant Dumbbell lump everyone who isn't immediately identifiable as "black" in the category "white"?

God. Why does that dickweed have a job at all? Is this it? Could he go away now, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes