Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WARNING: This video is utterly revolting



I really believe that this is the most repulsive thing I've ever seen. Fear Factor has nothing on this poor bastard. View at your own risk.

What's fascinating to me about this video is how I couldn't wait to forward it to friends--people I like--even as I was fighting my gag reflex. Is it the "smell this milk I think it's off" phenomenon? Perhaps. Maybe it's just my Romantic impulse to share anything that incites a reaction, even if the reaction involves gagging. It's the Faustian drive to experience and experience and experience MORE and never be satiated.

Or I'm just a sadistic bitch who likes to gross out her friends. You make the call.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to recall at least one occasion upon which you said "Eeuuww. This diet coke is flat. It's gross. Taste it."

So this is not a new habit of yours, by any means. . .

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Rees said...

Hmmm. True.

But what's the point of a video that disgusting unless you can inflict it upon others? It has no meaning outside of its ability to nauseate.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Rees said...

My favorite part is when he kind of giggles delightedly, like "I make more beer! Hee!"

Poor bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes