Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Trouble in whatever Scientologists consider paradise?

Ohhh, lovely. The title link above will take you to Pink Is the New Blog's take on the shocking rumor of Cruise and Holmes's sham relationship. Except . . . are you shocked? No?

Do Scientologists have a heaven, by the way? I know you're like, "Bitch, ever hear of Google?" and I feel that, but I already lost time watching Battlefield Earth, and I have no plans to give them any more. So if you know anything about Scientology paradise mythology drop me a line. Don't put yourself out over it or anything, but, you know, if you're not busy. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hail, Regina of Dweezlebip. May her many breasts never dangle past her elbows.

Urban legend (as far as I know, also not wanting to waste too much time on it) says that he turned it into an actual religious practice on a dare, as well.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Rees said...

Oh. I can see that. I guess it's no nuttier than celebrating virgin birth and sacrificing one's children.

Is the mothership coming soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes