Friday, February 17, 2006

The American Idol Top 24 doesn't completely suck

As always, there are several "winners" whose faces have never, ever appeared on my TV before, which is annoying, but I'm pleased overall, and no doubt Seacrest will bring me up to speed soon. I've decided I love Ryan Seacrest, by the way, because he has never assaulted my retinas (or my SOUL) with his nekkidness; in fact, I suspect Ryan of having plastic Ken doll bulges instead of actual fleshly ones, and I'm very comfortable with that.

Here's where things stand thus far:



LOVE


My adopted son Kevin. . .



Another wee one, David Radford. . .


The Pickler. . .





Yet another tiny tot, 16-year-old Will. . .



Taylor Hicks. . .




Chris "Don't Call Me Bo Bice" Daughtry. . .




HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH, MAYBE EVEN KIND OF LIKE
Paris Bennett
Katharine McPhee
Ace Young (Paula's next episode of Prime Time Live)
Lisa Tucker
Ayla Brown
Bucky Covington ("Bucky"??)
Patrick Hall
Elliott Yamin
Mandisa (though you have not yet earned the right to go by one name, Miss Thing)

CANNOT SING
Becky O'Donohue
"Sway" Penala
HATE
Brenna Gethers (Shut it, loudmouth. And--just to get a jump on you--they don't hate you because they're jealous. It's because you're an asshole.)
WHO?
Stevie Scott
Melissa McGhee
Gedeon McKinney
Kinnik Sky
Heather Cox
Bobby Bennett

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rees said...

My categories aren't parallel. I'm too lazy to fix it, though. Ah, well. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes