Wednesday, March 08, 2006

See you on the other side

We're off to England and Wales tomorrow! I'm losing my mind with the preparing and packing and forgetting things and dealing with all of my ridiculous pets. I'm excited about the trip, though, particularly since we're taking Vaughn for the first time.

I don't have a laptop, alas, so it's very unlikely that I'll be able to post from abroad. I'll leave you with this lovely photo of Tintern Abbey (link to source and copyright in title above) and "see" you when I return on the 19th.

Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hi to John, Christine and Alan for me! RG

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comin' over from it2m--congrats on the smacks sweetie! I love your writing style and am totally adding you to my blog roll. Have fun in England :)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

have fun!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Welcome to Wales! Came across your blog on italk2much. Tintern Abbey is fab - hope you hve a lovely time here.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger mikster said...

Enjoy your trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Number of online users in last 3 minutes